Friday, April 27, 2012

Archive Series Vol. II: Unabashed Dance (mix/compilation)

This was my second DJ promo, produced in 2005, and it served its original purpose well by landing me some new gigs. It's all about worldbeat, breakbeats, and dancing unabashedly. With the exception of my mash-up at the end, it's purely vinyl (though even Shimmember Me used vinyl sources), and features a lot of remixes and white-label joints. You may find it to be an inspirational soundtrack for your own personal spring/summer transition, as I did when I first made it and am finding again now!





As in my last post, this mix is presented as a deluxe compilation-style CD-edition split into individual tracks, with artwork by Klaudia Gottwald and encoded into mp3 from the original .wav file at the highest possible variable bitrate.







DOWNLOAD here!


Tracklist:

see pic below or the Mixcloud playlist

Lots of Love! ~I


No comments:

Post a Comment