Monday, February 16, 2015

DJ not-I Full Feature on French Radio

On Friday, Feb. 6, 2015, French bootleg/mashup legend and radio DJ, Sebwax, dedicated an entire episode of his live radio show ("P comme Pirate" on PFM 99.9 / Arras, France) exclusively to DJ not-I mashups from Collected Mashups Vol. 4: Sleeper and plugged them, the album, and various not-I websites like crazy.

Here is the show:
P comme Pirate par Sebwax - S08E17 - DJ not-I Special

You can listen to and download the 45-minute program at the bottom of the linked page (click or right-click "Émission à choper en mp3"). If you don't understand French, it doesn't matter, it's mostly (my) music.

Sebwax has been doing his radio show, which highlights quality mashups and bootleg culture with expert insider commentary, as well as been producing his own beautiful mashups for almost ten years, so it was a great honor to receive a full feature.

Merci beaucoup!

Love, not-I.

Once more: the show is HERE
(click "Emission à choper en mp3" to download)

No comments:

Post a Comment